CLEANPatch® is a medically safe, proven effective patch for repairing hospital equipment with tears such as mattresses, inspection couches, plinths, wheelchair cushions and other PU covered or vinyl coated equipment. It is clinically validated by infection control professionals and will prolong the equipment life.
Clinically Tested – Tested and confirmed by Infection Control Professionals in a healthcare setting:
- Durable: CLEANPatch remained fully adhered to mattresses for over one year in a real hospital.
- Cleanable: CLEANPatch can be effectively cleaned by hospital disinfectants used during routine and terminal cleaning.
- Equal: CLEANPatch did not harbour any more organisms than the mattress it was placed on before and after cleaning.
Cost-savings – Extends the life of mattresses and stretchers reducing direct and indirect cost:
- Annual savings: CLEANPatch is 1/20th the cost of a new standard hospital mattress.
- Keeping beds in service: CLEANPatch is an immediate repair option to minimise downtime and associated costs.
- Patient Safety: CLEANPatch is a cost-effective tool to proactively address damaged and unhygienic surfaces.
Safe and simple – Designed and proven with healthcare professionals.
- Biocompatible: CLEANPatch is made from medical-grade, Latex-free materials and shown to be non-cytotoxic.
- Easy to apply: CLEANPatch is designed to be applied in seconds by Housekeeping, Facilities Management or Nursing
- CLEANPatch® is used for foam mattresses, low air loss mattresses, stretchers and other polyurethane or coated surfaces. CLEANPatch® should be used to address the following types of damage:
- Top Tears / cuts
- Base Tears (<10cm)
- Previously Taped
- Small Chemical Damage
- CLEANPatch®-V is used for examination tables, rehabilitation equipment, wheelchairs, clinical furniture and other vinyl surfaces. It restores vinyl surfaces to an intact and hygienic state within a matter of seconds. CLEANPatch®-V should be used to address the following types of damage:
- Tears / Cuts
- Flat Areas <6 inches (15cm)
- Over an edge (two sides only, no seams or corners)
- Previously taped
- CLEANPatch®-P is used to repair damaged gel pads and positioners. CleanPatch®-P safely extends the service life of pads and positioners with this simple to use, clinically validated repair solution that is designed to withstand repeated exposure to standard hospital grade disinfectants. CLEANPatch®-P is used to adress the following types of damage:
- Small Tears/ Cuts
- Previously Taped
Please see the specifications Tab for kit sizes
Please note that in order to maintain the integrity of the product, CLEANPatch repair kits must not be cut to size. Layering multiple patches is also not recommended.
Available in the following Kits for Mattress repairs
- PATCH11003 CLEANPatch® Small (2 inches) Box of 10 + Healthcare Implementation Kit
- PATCH10003 CLEANPatch® Medium (3.5 × 3.5 inches) Box of 5 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH12003 CLEANPatch® Large (3.5 x 6 inches) Box of 5 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH11001 CLEANPatch® Small (2 inches) Box of 30 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH10001 CLEANPatch® Medium (3.5 × 3.5 inches) Box of 20 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH12001 CLEANPatch® Large (3.5 x 6 inches) Box of 10 + Implementation Kit
Available in the following Kits for Vinyl repairs
- PATCH21001 CLEANPatch®-V Strip (1.75 x 4 inches) – Box of 10 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH22001 CLEANPatch®-V Rectangle (5.75 x 8 inches) – Box of 5 + Implementation Kit
- PATCH23001 CLEANPatch®-V Variety Kit – (7 Strips (1.75 x 4 inches) +3 Rectangles (5.75 x 8 inches)+ Implementation Kit
- PATCH24001 CLEANPatch®-V Starter Kit – Box of 3 (2 strips (1.75 x 4 inches) + 1 Rectangle (5.75 x 8 inches) + Implementation Kit
Available in the following kit for Gel cushion repairs
- PATCH31001 CLEANPatch®-P – Box of 10 (Rectangle 1.75 x 3.5 inches)