An Abduction Wedge is used in order to prevent the risk of dislocation or instability after a total hip replacement.
- High Resiliency Foam.
- No sharp edges, thus reducing the zones subjected to shear effects and also discomfort.
- Anatomically Shaped.
- The shape fits the natural angle between the lower members, ensuring optimal distribution of the pressure zones.
- Compatible with use in a chair, low enough to fit under a table.
- Unlike most systems attached to lower limbs using belts, that are uncomfortable and cause irritation, this abduction wedge is entirely protected by a cover and has a particularly comfortable attachment system that is easy to adjust.
- With the abduction wedge, the legs can be stabilised and kept apart, avoiding the crossing movements responsible for dislocation.
- Dimensions 240mm x 160mm x 180mm
Brand: Harvest Healthcare
Name: Abduction Wedge
Product ID: P911L1HW