The dynamic Mattress Overlay option is positioned on top of the existing support surface to provide additional pressure redistribution as part of an overall plan of care.
They have the advantages of being quick and easy to fit and not requiring the existing mattress to be removed and stored elsewhere. In a home care setting, an overlay placed on one side of the bed may also allow partners to continue sharing the same bed.*
*For use on a double bed – an individual risk assessment must be carried out to ascertain that the securing straps are not required for patient safety.
- CPR pull tag at foot end of mattress for rapid deflation in an emergency
- Top covers are multi-stretch, water resistant and vapour permeable. The seams are welded to help prevent fluid ingress
- The cover includes a white inner substrate to assist with identifying strike-through and cover damage
- Ultra-fresh™ anti-microbial, is fully encapsulated in the cover to help control microbial deterioration and to help extend the life of the covers, contributing to a reduction in cost of ownership and improved product longevity*
- Includes a transport mode for up to 8 hours to ensure that the support surface provides pressure redistribution in power outages or when transport is required
- Compatible with the Theia Digital pump and the Eros Dial pump
- 17 cells (cell on foam) 3 static head cells & 14 alternating cells
Brand: Drive Devilbiss
Name: Theia and Eros Overlay Mattress
Product ID: OVERLAY/MAT