Mild Steel Construction hazardous substance cabinet designed to enable compliance in the workplace with relevant CoSHH guidelines.
- Dimensions: 700mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 300mm (D)
- CR4 mild steel construction
- Liquid retaining welded sump
- Adjustable shelving
- Multi point locking system with 2 keys
- Durable yellow powder coated finish
- 1.2mm mild steel construction
- Welded liquid retaining sump
- Highly visible warning labels
- Height adjustable shelving
- UK manufactured
- Products covered under the control of substances hazardous to health regulations (CoSHH) must be stored safely. Products must be clearly identifiable by type and name in order to be stored safely. Using our hazardous substance cabinets enables you to do this. Our hazardous substance cabinets have been designed to hold hazardous substances. The design incorporates a liquid retaining sump. The sump holds 110% the volume of the largest recommended container stored inside.
- The design of shelves encourages spills down the back of the cabinet into the sump. Therefore, spills can be removed easily.
- Our hazardous substance CoSHH cabinets have been manufactured from CR4 1.2mm mild steel and finished in a yellow powder coat. Therefore they are strong, durable and wipe clean. Furthermore the cabinets include mandatory BS5378 warning labels.
Brand: Pharmacy Medical
Name: Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinet
Product ID: HAZ733
Dimensions: 700mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 300mm (D)