This Original Packaging Trolley features the following:
- Size (H x W x D) – 1155mm x 780mm (670mm less handles) x 580m
- Shelves (Qty.) – 25 x PLASTIC trays 120mm (w) x 300mm (d) x 60mm (h), four (4) height adjustable, & 2 fixed door shelves.
- 60Kg Approx.
- Cabinet Castors – Four 125mm diameter swivel grey tyre castors, two castors are fitted with brakes.
- Complete with fold out note shelf
- Single point locking, one push button key code lock.
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the original packaged medicines as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Removable & adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
- Push handles fitted to one end.
- Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- 125mm Diameter soft braked rubber castors.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumpers around each castor.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
4 code levels available:
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
Brand: Pharmacy Medical
Name: Original Packaging Trolley 25 Tray-Key Code Lock
Product ID: HECT650KL
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Specification:-
- 1 x push button key code locks.
- 11 individual round buttons
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery override
- Not suitable for a Chlorine environment