The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Birstall commode was developed with a larger seat width and weight capacity to accommodate the larger user.
It is fitted with four 13cm castors, allowing carers to manoeuvre the position of the commode for easy user transfers.
Brakes on each castor provide additional safety and reassurance, while e-clip secured arms allow for easy lateral transfers.
- Designed to provide a toileting facility for larger users when restricted mobility prevents access to the toilet
- Four 13cm (5″) castors allow carers to manoeuvre and position the commode close to users for easier transfers
- Brakes on each castor provide additional stability
- E-clip secured detachable arms enable lateral transfers
- Extra wide seat and extremely robust, reinforced all welded steel frame accommodates heavier users
- Frame is coated with Duradip® tough, peel proof and anti corrosive plastic for increased longevity
- Clip on / clip off seat is sturdy and extremely easy to clean
- Flame retardant polyurethane (PU) backrest and overseat is easy to clean, waterproof and comfortable
- Sturdy 14 litre bucket and lid can be effortlessly removed for emptying and lid prevents spills and helps to confine odours
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- Max. User Weight 203kg (32st)
Brand: Drive Devilbiss
Name: Birstall Bariatric Commode Chair with 4 Braked Castors
Product ID: 195