The Woburn Community profiling bed has all the functions of more expensive beds, it meets all new bed regulations and has a user weight capacity of 185kg.
The robust wooden side rails (Optional) are collapsible below mattress level, and extend higher to allow a safe mattress depth of 205mm, giving scope for improved pressure relief and comfort.
Main Bed Features:
- The bed is able to raise to a maximum height of 810mm, this provides carers with a better working height.
- The Woburn Community profiling bed meets all current bed regulations.
- Adjustment of the back rest knee break and platform height can all be done at the touch of a button.
- Full Harvest Healthcare Warranty.
Other important features include:
- low voltage 29 Volt
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage – 29v
- Optional Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling mattress platform
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual with service schedule and parts list/diagrams
- Parts list, trouble shooting guide and technical help contact details on bed chassis
Harvest Woburn Community Bed Specifications
- Max User Weight 185kg (29 Stone)
- Safe Working Load 220kg (34 Stone)
- Max Mattress Thickness with Side Rails 205mm (8 inches)
- Overall Bed Length 2115mm (83.3 inches)
- Overall Bed Width 1015mm (40 inches)
- Adjustable Height 385-810mm (15-32 inches)
- Adjustable Backrest Angle 0-70 degrees
- Adjustable Knee Angle 0-30 degrees
- Total Bed Weight 81kg (+13kg Side Rails)
- Motor Unit Protection Class IPX4
- Medical Product Class 1
Mattress Selection information:
The bed can be delivered with a choice of either a Harvest Community Mattress or the Harvest Community Plus pressure care mattress. More information about these mattresses can be found on the links below.
Harvest Community Foam Mattress Harvest Community Plus Foam Mattress
If in doubt which mattress to choose for long term care, it is always advisable to choose a high risk mattress.
For more mattress options please see the links below:-
More Mattress Options
- Delivery only. This is a kerbside delivery and the bed is delivered in kit form ready for home assembly.
- Delivery and Installation. The Bed will be delivered by an engineer who will assemble the bed and demonstrate the functions.
Vat Exemption information: Please see link below for further information:
Brand: Harvest Healthcare
Product ID: HLBC791