This controlled drugs cabinet incorporates the following features:
- Size (H x W x D) – 520mm x 570mm x 200mm
- Wall fixing with 4 x 10mm x 75mm long hexagon head sleeve anchors (supplied). Cabinet should be fitted by a competent person.
- Shelves (Qty.) – Two height adjustable internal shelves, no door shelves.
- Single point locking, one lock supplied with three keys.
- BS3621 compliant lock, supplied by Yale
- This controlled drugs cabinet is very popular with care homes
- Manufactured here in the UK. The cabinet conforms to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One). This which is the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises. Furthermore, meets or surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”. This is the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
- This cabinet is designed to specifically to store Controlled Drugs. The cabinet is constructed from 2mm thick steel. This provides added security compared to other drug cabinets. Please see the specifications page for full details.
- All Controlled Drugs Cabinet prices include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
Brand: Pharmacy Medical
Name: Controlled Drugs Cabinet
Product ID: HECDC102S