The HECT110 Monitored Dosage Medicine Trolley will provide a secure and simple solution for medication management and distribution
The Monitored dosage trolley will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round.
Additionally a wall security leash is available for when the trolley is not in use.
Main Monitored dosage medicine trolley features:
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Removable & adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
- Push handle fitted to one end.
- Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- Four castors, 2 of which are braked.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumps around castors.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
- MDS frames and blister packs not included.
- Complete with fold out note shelf
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire-resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
- Single point locking, one lock per cabinet supplied with three keys per lock.
Brand: Pharmacy Medical
Name: Small Monitored Medicine Dosage Trolley
Product ID: HECT110
Size (H x W x D) – 1160mm x 570mm (460mm less handles) x 58mm
Four Shelves, three height adjustable door shelves.
MDS frame hooks, no internal shelves.
Net Weight (Kg) – 50Kg Approx.