MDS Drugs Trolley designed to survive the rigours of a dispensing round in a care home.
This Original Packaging Drugs Trolley features the following:-
Size (H x W x D) – 1160mm x 630mm x 580m
Shelves (Qty.) – 15 x PLASTIC trays 120mm (w) x 300mm (d) x 60mm (h), three (3) height adjustable door shelves.
Net Weight 60Kg Approx.
Cabinet Castors – Four 125mm diameter swivel grey tyre castors, 2 castors are fitted with brakes.
Complete with fold out note shelf
Single point locking, one lock per cabinet supplied with three keys per lock.
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Removable and; adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
- Push handle fitted to one end.
- Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- 125mm Diameter soft braked rubber castors, 2 of which are braked.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumps around castors.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
- MDS frames and blister packs not included.
Brand: Pharmacy Medical
Name: Original Packaging Drugs Trolley 15 Trays
Product ID: HECT515
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire-resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kite mark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Monitored Dosage Trolley Mortise Deadlock Specification:-
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.